We believe all relationships can benefit from therapy, both those currently in distress and those that are going well.
A relationship in crisis may need a neutral voice to help draw out the true issues behind the fights, tension, and disconnection. We can help you better understand your relationship and what it needs to move forward.
A relationship that is not having trouble can benefit from a safe space to explore communication and intimacy or to prepare for upcoming changes.
Some common concerns we work with couples on include:
- Premarital counseling
- Communication concerns
- Relationship dissatisfaction
- Preparation for parenting
- Adjustment to marriage or cohabitation
- Repairing trust after infidelity
- Adapting to major life changes
- Step-parenting and blended families
- Coping with addiction
If you’d like to explore couples therapy with us, please give us a call today or use the contact form below to send an email.